QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1556|回复: 0

晨韵推荐:双语美文--获得幸福和成功的9大秘诀

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-7-22 09:30:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
IP:四川成都
Success is not just wealth, but health, peace and happiness.
成功不只是财富,而是健康,祥和,幸福。
1. Change your schedule once in a while.
偶尔改变你的计划。
What's the difference between a rut and a groove? A groove is shallow and a rut is too deep. Try exercising at a different time. Experiment with getting up earlier, and then having a nap. You may find a new groove, but don't keep it too long!
车辙和槽之间的区别是什么?车辙太浅而凹槽太深。尝试在不同的时间锻炼。试着早起,中午午睡。也许你会发现一个新的习惯,但不要保持太久!
2. Accept and really feel your emotions.
接受并实实在在地感觉你的情绪。
Let yourself feel your feelings. As you feel them, they will transform into other feelings and you can let them go. Watch a quick video on the eight steps of Emotional Transformation.
让自己感受你的情感。当你感受到的时候,这些情绪就会转变成其他的情感,你就能释放。迅速观看情感转换的八个步骤的视频。
3. Set SMART Goals for your life.
为生活设立明智的目标。
S.M.A.R.T. goals are goals that are Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic, and Time-Oriented. Time Oriented means that you want to achieve the goal by a certain time or date. Set your SMART goals in writing and watch your success soar.
聪明的目标是具体的,可衡量,可实现的,现实并有时间控制的。时间控制是指在某个时间点或某天你想要达到的目标。写下那个明智的目标,你会看到你离成功越来越近。
4. Enjoy nature.
享受大自然。
Go outside and see the world. Smell the pines. Hear the leaves rustle and crunch under your feet. Watch the sunrise and the sunset. Pick fruit from a tree and enjoy it fresh. Go hiking.
到外面走走,去看看世界。闻闻松树的芳香。听听树叶沙沙作响在你脚边伸展的声音。欣赏日出和日落的美景。从果树上采摘果实,尝个新鲜。去徒步旅行。
5. Get more sleep and rest.
保证足够的睡眠、休息时间。
Your wonderful body and mind need the rejuvenating power of sleep. Most people hardly ever get enough. Get enough sleep and you'll have more energy, you'll think more clearly, and you'll even be better looking!
你的好身心需要睡眠来让你恢复青春活力。大多数人没有足够的睡眠和休息。有了足够的睡眠,才会有更多的精力,思维才会更清晰,并且更年轻漂亮!
6. Tease your brain.
锻炼大脑。
Use mind puzzles and benders to exercise your mind. I've used little puzzles, tricks, and mind questions for years to sharpen my own mind.
多做智力题和脑筋急转弯来锻炼大脑。多年来我都通过小测试,技巧和智力题保持头脑敏锐。
7. Meditate every day.
每天冥想。
We need to exercise our mind, and we also need time to quiet and still our mind. Meditation has helped millions to focus energies, develop spiritual insight, and just calm down. You can just set aside time to be still and think.
我们要锻炼我们的心智,也需要时间静心。冥想已经帮助数百万人集聚能量,开发精神洞察力,保持冷静。你可以留出时间思考。
8. Accept your trials and hard times.
接受你的考验和困难时期。
Difficult times come to all of us. Trials are a part of life and are part of why we are here. Accepting this actually makes it easier to handle them. Some of our greatest accomplishments will come from overcoming hard times.
我们每个人都会遇到困难。磨难是生活的一部分,也是我们存在的理由。接受这些会让我们更容易应对困难。某些伟大成就的取得就是在克服困难的时候。
9. Take initiative in your life.
积极地面对生活。
"If It Is To Be, It's Up To Me!" I keep it by my desk to remind me. Take action toward your goals. If you want a job, or a relationship, then take action.
“是否成为想象的那样,决定权在于我自己。”我把它摆在我的办公桌上时刻提醒我。确立目标并采取行动。如果你想要一份工作,或者确立一段感情,那就积极行动起来。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

扫二维码关注我们

小黑屋|手机版|雄州网 ( 蜀ICP备10022193号-9

Copyright 2015 最新最精彩-社区论坛 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表