QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 3247|回复: 0

[晨韵英语] 晨韵推荐:双语美文--哈利波特与凤凰社 Chapter 3(下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2016-5-17 09:41:39 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
IP:四川成都
'Funny place,' she said. 'It's a bit too clean, d'you know what I mean? Bit unnatural. Oh, this is better,' she added, as they entered Harry's bedroom and he turned on the light.

His room was certainly much messier than the rest of the house. Confined to it for four days in a very bad mood, Harry had not bothered tidying up after himself. Most of the books he owned were strewn over the floor where he'd tried to distract himself with each in turn and thrown it aside; Hedwig's cage needed cleaning out and was starting to smell; and his trunk lay open, revealing a jumbled mixture of Muggle clothes and wizards' robes that had spilled on to the floor around it.

Harry started picking up books and throwing them hastily into his trunk. Tonks paused at his open wardrobe to look critically at her reflection in the mirror on the inside of the door.

'You know, I don't think violets really my colour,' she said pensively, tugging at a lock of spiky hair. 'D'you think it makes me look a bit peaky?'

'Er - ' said Harry, looking up at her over the top of Quidditch Teams of Britain and Ireland.

'Yeah, it does,' said Tonks decisively. She screwed up her eyes in a strained expression as though she was struggling to remember something. A second later, her hair had turned bubble-gum pink.

'How did you do that?' said Harry, gaping at her as she opened her eyes again.

“这地方真好玩,”她说,“弄得也太干净了。你明白我的意思吧?有点不自然。哦,这还差不多。”当他们走进哈利的卧室,哈利把灯打开时,她说道。

他的房间确实比家里其他地方乱得多。整整四天闭门不出,情绪恶劣,哈利根本没有心思收拾自己的东西。他的大部分书都散落在地板上,因为他为了分散注意力,把每本书都翻开看了看,然后又随手扔到了一边。海德薇的笼子需要清理了,已经开始发出臭味。他的箱子敞开着,可以看见麻瓜衣服、巫师长袍在里面堆得乱七八糟,有的还散落在周围的地板上。

哈利开始把书一本本地捡起来,匆匆扔进箱子里。唐克斯停在他打开的衣橱前,挑剔地照着橱门内侧的镜子。

“知道吗,我觉得实际上紫罗兰色并不适合我,”她扯着一绺尖钉般的头发忧虑地说,“你说,它是不是使我的脸显得太尖了点儿?”

“嗯——”哈利的视线越过一本叫《英国和爱尔兰的魁地奇球队》的书望着她。

“没错,是这样。”唐克斯果断地说。她紧紧地闭上眼睛,脸上是一种紧张的表情,似乎在拼命回忆什么事情。一秒钟后,她的头发变成了泡泡糖般的粉红色。

“你怎么办到的?”哈利问,吃惊地望着她,这时她把眼睛睁开了。

'I'm a Metamorphmagus,' she said, looking back at her reflection and turning her head so that she could see her hair from all directions. 'It means I can change my appearance at will,' she added, spotting Harry's puzzled expression in the mirror behind her. 'I was born one. I got top marks in Concealment and Disguise during Auror training without any study at all, it was great.'

'You're an Auror?' said Harry, impressed. Being a Dark-wizard-catcher was the only career he'd ever considered after Hogwarts.

'Yeah,' said Tonks, looking proud. 'Kingsley is as well, he's a bit higher up than me, though. I only qualified a year ago. Nearly failed on Stealth and Tracking. I'm dead clumsy, did you hear me break that plate when we arrived downstairs?'

'Can you learn how to be a Metamorphmagus?' Harry asked her, straightening up, completely forgetting about packing.

Tonks chuckled.

'Bet you wouldn't mind hiding that scar sometimes, eh?'

Her eyes found the lightning-shaped scar on Harry's forehead.

'No, I wouldn't mind,' Harry mumbled, turning away. He did rot like people staring at his scar.

'Well, you'll have to learn the hard way, I'm afraid,' said Tonks. 'Metamorphmagi are really rare, they're born, not made. Most wizards reed to use a wand, or potions, to change their appearance. But we've got to get going, Harry, we're supposed to be packing,' she added guiltily, looking around at all the mess on the floor.

“我是个易容马格斯,”她说,重新打量着镜子里的自己,脑袋转来转去,从各个角度看自己的头发,“也就是说,我能够随心所欲地改变我的外貌。”她在镜子里看到身后的哈利脸上露出迷惑不解的表情,又补充道:“我天生就是。在傲罗培训时,我根本不用学习就得到了隐藏和伪装的最高分,很了不起呢。”

“你是个傲罗?”哈利十分震惊地问道。对于从霍格沃茨毕业以后的职业,他惟一考虑过的就是做一个专门逮捕黑巫师的人。

“是啊,”唐克斯显出很骄傲的样子说,“金斯莱也是,不过他的级别比我还要高一点儿。我是去年才取得资格的。潜行和跟踪这门课差点儿不及格。我总是笨手笨脚的,你听见我们刚到楼下时我打碎那只盘子的声音了吗?”

“能通过学习成为一个易容马格斯吗?”哈利问道。他直起身来,把收拾行李的事儿抛到了脑后。

唐克斯轻轻地笑了。

“我敢说,你不反对有时候把你的伤疤隐藏起来吧,嗯?”

她的目光捕捉到哈利额头上的闪电形伤疤。

“不反对,我巴不得呢。”哈利嘟哝着把脸转开了。他不喜欢别人盯着他的伤疤看。

“噢,那你恐怕得靠自己的努力去学习了。”唐克斯说,“但易容马格斯是很希罕的,都是天生的,不是后天培养的。大多数巫师都需要用魔杖或药剂才能改变自己的外貌。不过我们得抓紧时间了,哈利,我们是来收拾行李的。”她望了望地上那堆乱七八糟的东西愧疚地说。

'Oh - yeah,' said Harry, grabbing a few more books.

'Don't be stupid, it'll be much quicker if I - pack!' cried Tonks, waving her wand in a long, sweeping movement over the floor.

Books, clothes, telescope and scales all soared into the air and flew pell-mell into the trunk.

'It's not very neat,' said Tonks, walking over to the trunk and looking down at the jumble inside. 'My mum's got this knack of getting stuff to fit itself in neatly - she even gets the socks to fold themselves - but I've never mastered how she does it - it's a kind of flick - ' She flicked her wand hopefully.

One of Harry's socks gave a feeble sort of wiggle and flopped back on top of the mess in the trunk.

'Ah, well,' said Tonks, slamming the trunk's lid shut, 'at least it's all in. That could do with a bit of cleaning, too.' She pointed her wand at Hedwig's cage. 'Scourgify.' A few feathers and droppings vanished. Well, that's a bit better - I've never quite got the hang of these householdy sort of spells. Right - got everything? Cauldron? Broom? Wow! - A Firebolt?'

Her eyes widened as they fell on the broomstick in Harry's right hand. It was his pride and joy, a gift from Sirius, an international-standard broomstick.

'And I'm still riding a Comet Two Sixty,' said Tonks enviously. 'Ah well . . . wand still in your jeans? Both buttocks still on? OK, let's go. Locomotor trunk.'

“噢——是埃”哈利说着又抓起几本书。

“别犯傻了,可以快得多呢,让我来——收拾!”唐克斯大喊一声,同时用魔杖幅度很大地扫过地面。书、衣服、望远镜和天平纷纷飘到空中,杂乱无章地飞进箱子里。

“不太整齐。”唐克斯说着走到箱子旁边低头看了看里面那乱糟糟的一堆,“我妈妈有一个诀窍,让东西自己归拢整齐——她还能让袜子自己叠起来呢——但我一直没弄清她是怎么做的——好像是迅速地一抖——”她满怀希望地抖了一下魔杖。

哈利的一只袜子软绵绵地扭动了一下,又落回到箱子里那堆乱七八糟的东西上。

“唉,算啦,”唐克斯说道,把箱子盖砰的一声合上了,“至少东西都进去了。那玩意儿也需要打扫了。”她用魔杖指着海德薇的笼子。“清理一新。”几片羽毛和一些粪便顿时消失了。“哈,这下子好多了——对这些家务活儿方面的咒语,我一向不太在行。好了——东西都带齐了吗?坩埚?扫帚?哇!——火弩箭?”

她的目光落在哈利右手拿着的飞天扫帚上,顿时瞪大了眼睛。这是哈利的骄傲和欢乐,是小天狼星送给他的礼物,一把国际标准的飞天扫帚。

“我骑的还是一把彗星260呢。”唐克斯羡慕地说,“啊,好了——魔杖还插在你的牛仔裤里?两边的屁股还都在?好吧,我们走!箱子移动。”
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

扫二维码关注我们

小黑屋|手机版|雄州网 ( 蜀ICP备10022193号-9

Copyright 2015 最新最精彩-社区论坛 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表