只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 1483|回复: 0

晨韵推荐:双语美文--智慧小说:谁动了我的奶酪 Chapter 8

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-9-8 09:52:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
IP:四川成都
Imagining Myself Enjoying The Cheese, Even Before I Find It, Lead Me To It
Haw wondered why he had always thought that a change would lead to something worse. Now he realized that change could lead to something better.
"Why didn't I see this before?" he asked himself.
Then he raced through the Maze with greater strength and agility. Before long, he spotted a Cheese Station and became excited as he noticed little pieces of New Cheese near the entrance.
在我发现奶酪之前,想象我正在享受奶酪,这会帮我找到新的奶酪。
唧唧一直在想的是他将会得到什么,而不是考虑他会失去什么。他不明白,为什么自己过去总是觉得变化会使事情变得更糟。而现在他认识到,变化将会使事情变得更好。
"为什么以前我不明白这一点?"他反问自己。
于是,他以更大的勇气和力量快速灵敏地穿行在迷宫中。不久,他就发现了一个奶酪站。当他在迷宫的入口处发现一些新奶酪的碎屑时,他变得兴奋起来。
They were types of Cheeses he had never seen before, but they looked great. He tried them and found that they were delicious. He ate most of the New Cheese bits that were available and put a few in his pocket to have later and perhaps share with Hem. He began to regain his strength.
He entered the Cheese Station with great excitement. But, to his dismay, he found it was empty. Someone had already been there and had left only the few bits of New Cheese.
He realized that if he had moved sooner, he would very likely have found a good deal of New Cheese here.
Haw decided to go back and see if Hem was ready to join him.
这是一些他未见过的奶酪,但看起来都挺不错。他尝了尝,真是美味啊!他吃掉了大部分能找到小块奶酪,把剩下的放进口袋,以后也许可以和哼哼分享。他的体力也开始得到恢复。
他怀着兴奋的心情走进去。但是,让他感到惊愕的是,里面竟然是空的。有人已经来过这里,只留下了一些零星的小块奶酪。
他认识到,如果能早一点行动,他就很有可能早已在这里发现大量的新的奶酪了。
唧唧决定回去,看看哼哼是否愿意和他一起行动。
As he retraced his steps, he stopped and wrote on the wall:
The quick you let go of old cheese, the sooner you find new cheese.
After a while, Haw made his way back to Cheese Station C and found Hem. He offered Hem bits of New Cheese, but was turned down.
Hem appreciated his friend's gesture but said, "I don't think I would like New Cheese. It's not what I'm used to. I want my own Cheese back and I'm not going to change until I get what I want."
在返回的路上,他停下来,在墙上写道:
越早放弃旧的奶酪,你就会越早发现新的奶酪。
不久,唧唧就回到了奶酪C站,找到了哼哼。他给哼哼一些新的小块奶酪,但被拒绝了。
哼哼很感激朋友的心意,但是他说:"我不喜欢新奶酪,这不是我习惯吃的那一种。我只要我自己的奶酪回来。除非可以得到我想要的东西,否则我是不会改变主意的。"
Haw just shook his head in disappointment and reluctantly went back out on his own. As he returned to the farthest point he had reached in the Maze, he missed his friend, but realized he liked what he was discovering. Even before he found what he hoped would be a great supply of New Cheese, if ever, he knew that what made him happy wasn't just having Cheese.
He was happy when he wasn't being run by his fear. He liked what he was doing now.
Knowing this, Haw didn't feel as weak as he did when he stayed in Cheese Station C with no Cheese. Just realizing he was not letting his fear stop him, and knowing that he had taken a new direction, nourished him and gave him strength.
唧唧失望地摇了摇头,不情愿地一个人踏上了自己的旅程。当走到他到达过的迷宫最深处时,他怀念起他的朋友来,但他明白,他喜欢的还是他的探险过程。虽然以前他想自己希望的是得到充足的新奶酪,但现在他清楚使自己快乐的并不仅仅是奶酪而已。
他高兴的是,他不再受自己的恐惧感的驱使。
他喜欢自己正在做的事情。明白了这一点,唧唧不再像在奶酪C站时,有没有奶酪的日子里感到那样的虚弱了。他知道,他不会再让恐惧感阻碍自己。他选择了一个新的方向,他的身心得到了滋养,体力得到加强。
Now he felt that it was just a question of time before he found what he needed. In fact, he sensed he had already found what he was looking for.
He smiled as he realized:
现在,他觉得,找到自己想要的东西只是一个时间问题。事实上,他感到他已经找到了他一直在寻找的东西。
当他认识到这一点的时候,他不禁微笑起来,并在墙上写道:

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

扫二维码关注我们

小黑屋|手机版|雄州网 ( 蜀ICP备10022193号-9

Copyright 2015 最新最精彩-社区论坛 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表