雄州网-简阳人的网上社区

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 3988|回复: 0

[晨韵英语] 晨韵推荐:双语美文--哈利波特与凤凰社 Chapter 12(上)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-5-8 10:36:43 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
IP:四川成都
A fine misty drizzle was falling, so that the people standing in huddles around the edges of the yard looked blurred at the edges. Harry, Ron and Hermione chose a secluded corner under a heavily dripping balcony, turning up the collars of their robes against the chilly September air and talking about what Snape was likely to set them in the first lesson of the year. They had got as far as agreeing that it was likely to be something extremely difficult, just to catch them off guard after a two-month holiday, when someone walked around the corner towards them.
'Hello, Harry!'
It was Cho Chang and, what was more, she was on her own again. This was most unusual: Cho was almost always surrounded by a gang of giggling girls; Harry remembered the agony of trying to get her by herself to ask her to the Yule Ball.
'Hi,' said Harry, feeling his face grow hot. At least you're not covered in Stinksap this time, he told himself. Cho seemed to be thinking along the same lines.
'You got that stuff off, then?'
'Yeah,' said Harry, trying to grin as though the memory of their last meeting was funny as opposed to mortifying. 'So, did you . . . er . . . have a good summer?'
The moment he had said this he wished he hadn't - Cedric had been Cho's boyfriend and the memory of his death must have affected her holiday almost as badly as it had affected Harry's. Something seemed to tauten in her face, but she said, 'Oh, it was all right, you know . . .'
'Is that a Tornados badge?' Ron demanded suddenly, pointing to the front of Cho's robes, where a sky-blue badge emblazoned with a double gold 'T' was pinned. 'You don't support them, do you?'
'Yeah, I do,' said Cho.
天上下着蒙蒙细雨,因此,三三两两挤在院子里的人们看上去轮廓有点儿模糊。哈利、罗恩和赫敏在一个不断滴水的阳台下面找了个隐蔽的角落,竖起长袍的领子抵挡九月的寒风,一边谈论着在本学年的第一节魔药课上,斯内普会给他们布置什么作业。他们一致同意那大概是一件很难很难的事情,为的是在两个月的假期后给他们一个下马威,就在这时,有人绕过拐角朝他们走来。
“你好,哈利!”
是秋·张,更希罕的是,她这次又是一个人。这真是不同寻常,秋几乎总是被一大帮叽叽咕咕的女生包围着。哈利还记得他曾经有过的痛苦:他千方百计地想在她独自一人时碰到她,好邀请她参加圣诞节的舞会。
“你好。”哈利说道,感觉到自己的脸热得发烫。这次至少你身上没沾着臭汁,他对自己说。
秋似乎也想到了同样的事情。“看来,你把那玩意儿清除干净了?”
“是埃”哈利说,竭力想露出点笑容,似乎他们上一次见面不是尴尬的,而是挺好玩的。“那么,你……嗯……暑假过得好吗?”
话一出口,他就后悔不该这么问——塞德里克曾是秋的男朋友,他的去世一定影响了她在暑假里的心情,就像哈利自己也没有过好暑假一样。秋的脸上似乎微微紧了紧,但她说:“噢,挺好的,你知道……”
“那是龙卷风队的徽章吗?”罗恩突然指着秋的长袍前胸问道,那里别着一枚天蓝色的徽章,上面有两个鲜艳醒目的金色字母“T”。“你该不是支持他们吧?”
“我确实支持他们。”秋说。
'Have you always supported them, or just since they started winning the league?' said Ron, in what Harry considered an unnecessarily accusatory tone of voice.
'I've supported them since I was six,' said Cho coolly. 'Anyway . . . see you, Harry.'
She walked away. Hermione waited until Cho was halfway across the courtyard before rounding on Ron.
'You are so tactless!'
'What? I only asked her if - '
'Couldn't you tell she wanted to talk to Harry on her own?'
'So? She could've done, I wasn't stopping - '
'Why on earth were you attacking her about her Quidditch team?'
'Attacking? I wasn't attacking her, I was only - '
'Who cares if she supports the Tornados?'
'Oh, come on, half the people you see wearing those badges only bought them last season - '
“你是一直就支持他们呢,还是从他们开始赢得俱乐部联合会杯后才支持他们的?”罗恩问,用的是一种在哈利看来没有必要的指责口气。
“我从六岁起就支持他们了,”秋冷冷地说,“好吧……再见,哈利。”
她走开了。赫敏等到秋走到院子中间,便回过头来责骂罗恩。
“你太不懂事了!”
“什么?我不过问她是不是——”
“你难道看不出来,她是想跟哈利单独谈谈吗?”
“那又怎么样?她完全可以谈嘛,我又没有拦着她——”
“你凭什么对她支持的魁地奇球队横加指责?”
“指责?我没有指责她,我只是——”
“谁在乎她支持不支持龙卷风队?”
“哦,得啦,你看见戴着那些徽章的人,一半都是上个赛季刚买的——”

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

扫二维码关注我们

小黑屋|手机版|雄州网 ( 蜀ICP备10022193号-9

Copyright 2015 最新最精彩-社区论坛 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表