雄州网-简阳人的网上社区

找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 3576|回复: 0

[晨韵英语] 晨韵推荐:双语美文--哈利波特与凤凰社 Chapter 10(下)

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-3-6 10:46:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
IP:四川成都
Luna appeared holding Pigwidgeon's cage in her arms; the tiny owl was twittering excitedly as usual.
'Here you are,' she said. 'He's a sweet little owl, isn't he?'
'Er . . . yeah . . . he's all right,' said Ron gruffly. 'Well, come on then, let's get in . . . what were you saying, Harry?'
'I was saying, what are those horse things?' Harry said, as he, Ron and Luna made for the carriage in which Hermione and Ginny were already sitting.
'What horse things?'
'The horse things pulling the carriages!' said Harry impatiently. They were, after all, about three feet from the nearest one; it was watching them with empty white eyes. Ron, however, gave Harry a perplexed look.
'What are you talking about?'
'I'm talking about - look!'
Harry grabbed Ron's arm and wheeled him about so that he was face to face with the winged horse. Ron stared straight at it for a second, then looked back at Harry.
卢娜怀里抱着小猪的笼子出现了。小猫头鹰像平常一样兴奋地吱吱乱叫。
“给你,”她说,“它真是一只可爱的小猫头鹰,是吧?”
“嗯……是啊……它挺好的。”罗恩粗声粗气地说,“好了,快走吧,我们赶紧进去……你刚才说什么,哈利?”
“我刚才说,那些像马一样的东西是什么?”哈利说,一边和罗恩、卢娜一起朝赫敏和金妮已经坐下的那辆马车走去。
“什么马一样的东西?”
“就是拉那些马车的像马一样的东西!”哈利不耐烦地说。他们离最近的那匹怪马大约只有两三步远了,它正用空洞的白眼睛注视着他们。可是罗恩困惑不解地看了哈利一眼。
“你在说什么呀?”
“我在说——你看!”
哈利抓住罗恩的胳膊,拖得他转过身来,面对着那匹长着翅膀的怪马。罗恩直直地瞪眼看了一秒钟,然后转过脸来看着哈利。
'What am I supposed to be looking at?'
'At the - there, between the shafts! Harnessed to the coach! It's right there in front - '
But as Ron continued to look bemused, a strange thought occurred to Harry.
'Can't . . . can't you see them?'
'See what?'
'Can't you see what's pulling the carriages?'
Ron looked seriously alarmed now.
“你叫我看什么呀?”
“看那个——那儿,就在辕杆之间!套在马车上的!就在你面前——”
可是罗恩还是一脸的迷惑,哈利突然产生了一个奇怪的想法。
“难道……难道你看不见它们?”
“看见什么?”
“难道你看不见拉马车的东西?”
这时候罗恩露出了非常惊愕的表情。
'Are you feeling all right, Harry?'
'I . . . yeah . . .'
Harry felt utterly bewildered. The horse was there in front of him, gleaming solidly in the dim light issuing from the station windows behind them, vapour rising from its nostrils in the chilly night air. Yet, unless Ron was faking - and it was a very feeble joke if he was - Ron could not see it at all.
'Shall we get in, then?' said Ron uncertainly, looking at Harry as though worried about him.
'Yeah,' said Harry. 'Yeah, go on . . .'
'It's all right,' said a dreamy voice from beside Harry as Ron vanished into the coach's dark interior. 'You're not going mad or anything. I can see them, too.'
'Can you?' said Harry desperately, turning to Luna. He could see the bat-winged horses reflected in her wide silvery eyes.
'Oh, yes,' said Luna, 'I've been able to see them ever since my first day here. They've always pulled the carriages. Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am.'
Smiling faintly, she climbed into the musty interior of the carriage alter Ron. Not altogether reassured, Harry followed her.
“你没有什么不对劲儿吧,哈利?”
“我……没事儿……”
哈利感到困惑极了。那匹马明明就在他面前,在他们身后车站窗户透出的朦胧灯光的映照下,实实在在地闪着光,鼻孔里喷出的气息在夜晚寒冷的空气中凝成了水汽。然而——除非罗恩是在装假——如果真是这样,这个玩笑可是太蹩脚了——罗恩居然根本看不见!
“我们进去吧,好吗?”罗恩忐忑不安地说,一边望着哈利,似乎很替他担心。
“好的,”哈利说,“好的,走吧……”
“没关系,”当罗恩钻进黑乎乎的马车车厢时,哈利身边一个恍恍惚惚的声音说道,“你不会变疯什么的。我也能看见它们。”
“真的吗?”哈利迫切地问,转脸看着卢娜。他可以看见她那双银白色的大眼睛里映出了那些长着蝙蝠翅膀的马。
“哦,是啊,”卢娜说,“我从第一天来这里就能看见它们。它们一直在拉马车。放心吧,你的头脑和我一样清醒。”
她淡淡地一笑,跟着罗恩钻进了发霉的马车车厢。哈利心头的疑虑并没有完全打消,但还是跟着钻了进去。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

扫二维码关注我们

小黑屋|手机版|雄州网 ( 蜀ICP备10022193号-9

Copyright 2015 最新最精彩-社区论坛 版权所有 All Rights Reserved.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表